Prices and Inclusion
There are only a few spots available for this group of seekers; this is our first trip which we are offering directly! We offer our journeys through our partners only.
Who should go: Those looking for a deeper meaning of life seek inner fulfillment and stunning landscapes. A seeker who is open to transformation, immersion, and connection in a responsible way.
Minimum 18 years old.
Minimum numbers of 8 pax must be met for the trip to proceed.
- Beautiful and Heart exhilarating holy Ganga aarti at Rishikesh
- Encountering the breath-taking beauty of the Indian Himalayas
- Experiencing authentic Himalayan life with the locals
- While traveling uplifting and touching the lives of the underprivileged women and their lives
- Discovering the Yoga birthplace -Rishikesh
- Relishing fresh, home-grown, and home-cooked scrumptious food
- Meditating at the roof of the world
- Forest bathing / shinrin-yuko in a dense Himalayan forest which is alive with folktales of woods, flowers, and water fairies/goddesses
- Gathering wild food and cooking in a mesmerizing forest filled with wildflowers and greenery
- 14 km hiking through the wildlife sanctuary
- Climbing 3700 mts - gateway to heaven and meditating
- Staying in forest cabins in an off-grid stunning forest location at 2700 mts
- Visiting the highest Shiva temple of the world 3470 mts
- Discovering your inner self via various meditation methods and learning to protect your shield, and staying positive at the roof of the world
- Waterfall purification meditation at Atrimuni waterfall in a dense forest
- Experiencing living in unique natural boutique cottages and a permaculture farm
- Making of handicrafts with the untouchable tribe in their village and help reviving this art
- Discovering Beatles ashram where they wrote their famous album White Album
• 2 knowledgeable guides, experts in their field
• 12 nights’ accommodation – Boutique resort, Forest Cabins, and Boutique eco-retreat
• All meals as mentioned plus evening tea gathering
• Entrance fee to all monuments and national park
• All activities mentioned
• Cooking course
• Yoga & Meditation
• All transport in India – private taxi and driver (as mentioned in the program)
• Camera fee at various monuments
• Emergency evacuation insurance